Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our Weekend

This week has been a little crazy. Well when we had the crazy flood last weekend it flooded our crawlspace and our heating and air unit. So instead of sleeping in a hot and sticky house we stayed with Jimmy's parents for a few days until it cooled off this weekend. We enjoyed spending time with them but were so glad to be back at home in our own beds.

I had this Friday off so Mom and Addy and I ran errands all day on Friday. We took Teddy to the vet to get his shots.That was a little crazy.  I have never seen him act the way he acted when we got there. He was literally growling at the dogs that came in the door while we were in the waiting room. Thankfully we got through that trip without anyone being scratched or bit by sweet little Teddy! Ha! We had lunch at a yummy place on the square. Before we went in the restaurant Addyson wanted to go up the steps of the courthouse so she walked up there and sat at the top with her Nana.

On Friday it was Chris' birthday. He turned 15 and is now able to get his permit! Wow it doesn't seem like he should be old enough to do that yet. We tried to teach Addyson to sing Happy Birthday to Chris but instead she walks around saying Happy Chris!

On Sunday we had such a good service at church three were baptized. It was just a good day in the Lord. It was such a good Mothers Day. We got to spend time with my Mom and gave her the gift I had made for her. I took all of the recipes of my Grandmothers and compiled them into a cookbook. Wish I would have got pictures on Mothers Day... just slipped my mind. : )


No comments: