Loving on her baby...
In her new big girl car seat...
Addyson is one month away from being a year old! It just seems unreal to me. Time flys when you are having fun! This is some of the things that we have learned and experienced this month!
- She has learned a few new words Nana and Nanna, Dace and Sthis (This)
- She learned to say ba-ba for her bottle.
- She has learned how to point at what she wants
- Her two favorite things to eat is watermelon and Mandarin oranges.
- She loves playing in the bath tub.
- She got her first ear infection and had to be on antibiotics
- She loves her Daddy so, so much.
- She moved into a big girl car seat and loves it!
- She loves on her babies all the time
- She will hand you something if you ask for it
- She cut her first tooth.... FINALLY!
- She is holding on to everything to walk around the house.
- She got to visit Mommy's work.
She is such a sweet girl. Stay tuned next month, Addyson turns ONE!