Monday, August 24, 2009

Best Consignment Purchase Yet....

Addy is turning on the light...

She loves her house...

The crazy line to get into the pre-sale of the consignment...


When I went consignment shopping last week I found this awesome learning house for Addy. She loves it so much. She will play with this for hours. It has also taught her to turn the light on and off. When we were at the doctors office today back in the room she was turning the lights on and off! I have been looking at these in the stores and they are $80!! I only paid $15 for this one and it is BRAND SPANKIN NEW!!! I also got Addy a new pair of Puddle Jumper brown shoes with pink polka dots for $12 that also look brand new (regular price $45).Those are just some of the wonderful deals that we got at consignment. They are definitely worth it even if you have to stand in line for an hour and a half before the pre-sale and wait in line for 45 minutes. It is totally worth it.

No comments: