The Chic-fil-a cow AKA Uncl Alex
- My, oh my how time has flown. Addyson is learning and growing like crazy. She is officially not a baby anymore she is a TODDLER...
- She can say please and thank you..... when she wants too!
- She now weighs 23 pound
- She loves her room...she will play in there for ever
- She has a vivid imagination
- Calls every animal a dog
- Knows how to blow her nose on a tissue
- Smells everything that she touches (just like her mommy)
- Still only has 2 teeth and really working on getting her two top teeth. They are about to pop through the gum
- She can point to her eyes, ears, mouth, nose, belly, and hair when you ask her where they are.
- Has changed from a straw sippy cup to a regular sippy spout
- Her favorite book is Goodnigt Moon
- Everyone who comes over she tells the c'mon and waves her hand for them to come in her room.
- She dressed up for Halloween as a flower and got all kinds of treats
- Doesn't cry when mommy leaves just when I come back and she realizes I have been gone.
- Went to see her Uncle Alex be the Chic-Fil-a cow and did not like it one bit.
- Love to wash her hands over and over and over.
- Getting sweeter by the minute!
This is just a bit late but you know that life has just been a little bit busy with a 14 month old ; )