Sunday, November 15, 2009

An Imaginary Tea Party

So I just had to write about this tonight! It was the cutest thing ever... Addyson and I went back to her room to play for a little while. Her tea party set was sitting on her table so I sat her up in one of her chairs and I sat in the other one and I acted like I was pouring her tea into her cup. With out me saying anything to her she pick up the cup and and made a sipping noise! I was thinking what an imagination she has, but that was not the end of it. I handed her one of the little cakes and she made a chewing noise. As far as I know Jimmy and I (or anyone else) has never showed her how to do that! She never ceases to amaze me! Wish I had pictures of this moment, but didn't not want to ruin it by getting up to get my camera : ( I just love this sweet baby girl so much : )

No comments: