I can not believe how quickly time is going by. Addyson is growing up to fast! This is what she has been up to this month:
- Weighs:25 lbs.
- Is getting to be so much fun to play with. She has such an imagination for such a young age!
- Takes Mommy/Daddy by the hand into the kitchen to shows us what she wants to eat.
- She loves to brush her teeth. She goes to the bathroom first thing when she gets up to brush her teeth.
- Got her H1N1 shot
- Ran a 104.1 fever for a whole night. The highest fever she has ever had. It scared Mommy and Daddy
just a littlealot!
- Met Nana and Pa's new dog, Lilly.
- Learn to say down when she wants down instead of wiggling all over.
- Had her first virus. It was awful. ( Mommy and Daddy had it too!, Oh yeah and we gave it to Nanna and Pa... Sorry Pa and Nanna )
- has been taking ornaments off the tree when she knows she is not suppose to
- has learned how to open screw on tops
- Sat on Santa's lap and didn't even cry but snarled her nose up at him : )
- got a new kitten and named him Teddy
- is getting cuter and cuter by the minute
- is attempting to say any word that you tell her
She is very smart and outgoing and sweet... I just can't get enough of this baby girl!