Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thankful For Healthiness



Man has today been one crazy day. I took Addyson to the doctor for her checkup and she got 3 shots. The doctor said that she was a healthy girl. She weighs 25lbs. and 15 ozs.and her height is 31". Man has she came a long way from being a little bit under weight. So glad that she is average now! I promised her that we would go to Chick-fil-a after she got done. You know she loves that place, it is her favorite! After leaving the doctor today I could not help but think about how thankful that I am for such a healthy baby girl! God has been so good to us. He has given us this amazing and very smart girl. She exceeds my expectations of what I thought that she was going to be like.  God made her just the way that he intented. I just love every piece of her. He sure did a good job. We will be going to the oral surgeon next friday. Addyson will more than likely be having surgery. Praying that everything will go well. It is a very routine thing but just makes me a little nervous being the mommy.

Psalm 139:14  "I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are your works, and my soul knows very well."

No comments: