Monday, August 22, 2011

Reading like Crazy

There has been a lot of reading going on in our house lately! Addyson is crazy about books. We read approximatley 10-15 books a day for her. The majority of those are read close to bed time. She is just crazy in love with reading. Which makes this momma happy! I participated in a get together called the One Stop Shop the other day ( I was selling my Pampered Chef) they had a lady there selling Usborne books. They are the coolest things ever and also very reasonable priced (about the same or cheaper then Target). They have some of the cutest books for all childrens ages. I would definetley recommend these books to anyone.



Addyson is not the only one that has been reading. I started to read "The Help" on my Iphone the other night and have totally fell in love. It takes a lot for me to read a book. It has to really catch my attention and let me tell you this one has. I have NOT seen the movie yet but really am looking forward to comparing the book and the movie. If you are not a reader this book is definetley for you.

Hopefully you will check out both of these. "The Help" is a great book and Usborne Books is a great company to purchase your books! Happy reading and Happy book Shopping : )

No comments: