Saturday, May 5, 2012

Strawberry Pickin

We have had such a great Saturday. Korbin slept in this morning and that never happens so today I was so thankful for a little extra sleep. It was much needed. Addy has been looking forward all week to going strawberry pickin. So this morning we went to a little restaurant on the way to the strawberry patch that has a better than Cracker Barrel breakfast. I know that is crazy hard to believe but it was delicious!! We then went to pick strawberries at the farm down the road. Jimmy and I picked about 2 buckets full of berries while Addy ate berries and Korbin slept in the Ergo. I just have to say that I got a great workout wearing an almost 18 pound baby and squating to pick berries. The berries just melt in your mouth and are so addicting! While I was putting them up I could not stop eating them. I think the majority of them ended up in Addy and my tummy!



















After berry pickin we came home and got a few things done around the house. We had our own little Cinco De Mayo celebration with fajitas, homemade guacamole and salsa. Addyson said that is was even better then our favorite Mexican restaurant so I guess it was a hit !

We have had such a fun day today with our sweet babies! Love spending time with them and making memories like these.

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Hi Amanda! Found you through Kelly's Korner and am a fellow Middle Tennessean! Our fridge is full of berries, too:)!

Jennibell said...

What a precious, sweet day to remember :)