Sunday, September 13, 2009

Babysitting, Good friends, Working consignment, and TOUCHDOWN

Ella, Dace, and Addyson playing Franklin Match...



Brian and Addyson...



Brian, Allison, and Addy...




Addyson and her Daddy doing their Touchdown signals. You just have to say touchdown and she will raise her hands in the air!


Well doesn't that sound like a crazy title for a post! That was our weekend! On Friday night our best friends asked us if we would keep their kids so they could go out for her birthday. So we decided to keep them. Addyson loves playing with Ella and Dace so much. They play so good together. We played a Franklin match game and watched the new Hannah Montana movie. We had a really fun time...




Saturday my best friend from High school that I don't get to see very often called to see if we wanted to go out to eat. I was so excited that we were going to get to see Allison and Brian. They are both just so sweet and we love them so much! We went and got something to eat and then came back to our house. We enjoyed the time that we got to spend with them. Hope that we can do that more often!




Sunday night I was scheduled to work a consignment so I can get to go to the pre-sale. So Jimmy kept Addyson while I went to work it. It was a lot of fun. I got to check in the clothes that people brought. I was really picky on what I chose to put in the sale! It was really nice to be able to see what was going to be in the sale so I could get my game plan ready for what I want to go after first at the sale! haha just kidding! But it was nice to see what was coming in!


While I was gone working the consignment Addy was at home with her daddy watching football. He taught her how to raise her hands up in the air for a touch down. It was the cutest thing ever. She is one smart little girl! I just love her so much!




Well that was how are weekend went. Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as we had! Looking forward to a good and busy week!







No comments: