Friday, September 18, 2009

One Year Ago Today....

The Day Addyson was born



2 Weeks



1 Month




2 Months





3 Months



4 Months



5 Months






6 Months





7 Months


8 Months



9 Months





10 Months




11 Months




12 Months






This time last year I was laying in a hospital bed when they told me something that I didn't expect! I am sorry but you are more than likely going to have to have a c-section. But little did I know c-section or not I was fixing to have the second best life changing experience that you could ever have.(First of course was the day that the Lord saved me by His wonderful grace). Our sweet baby girl was born. When the nurse brought her to us for the first time we were just in aww of how beautiful she was. She had 10 tiny toes and 10 tiny fingers. A beautiful complexion and the softest skin you have ever felt. The brightest eyes and the cutest nose! She was just perfect!

Man how time flys, today she is turning one year old. She still has the brightest eyes and the cutest nose and the softest skin you have ever felt but she also is a ball of energy, full of personality, and melts mine and daddy's heart every time she gives us that cute little smile. We are so glad that the Lord has seen fit for us to make it to Addyson's first year. I feel that any time that you have had the chance to spend another year with your child is a blessing. We are so thankful for every minute we have spent with her so far. We are looking forward to making many memories in this coming year!


No comments: