- Got to play in the snow for the first time and by the way it was 5 INCHES not just a dusting!
- Found out her Pa and Nana were moving to Alaska
- Has become very interested in the potty, so trying to work our way into potty training.
- Is saying a bunch of new words like crazy that I can't even keep up with.
- Has learned how to open the refridgerator.
- Went to her first Valentine party at church and had a blast!
- Got some really neat books for her Valentine present and some pretty red heart balloons.
- Has been trying to cut her 1 year molars for about 2 weeks now.
- Visited Daddy at work a couple times and got to ride on the new Hustler electric lawn mower.
- Has had some really bad Eczema the past few weeks.
- Loves to look at books more and more everyday.
- Went to a couple of dentist appointments. One to get her teeth cleaned, and the other to look at her long frenum (the piece of gum that attaches to your top lip.) She is going to have to have surgery on it soon...
- Has learned to play hide and go seek with mommy!
- Is sucha sweet baby girl... loves to give hugs and kisses
- Waves at everyone no matter if she knows them or not
Has becomeis much more independent...
- Has been wearing her hair in a pony tail and not taking it out!
What's Up Wednesday
18 hours ago