Sunday, February 21, 2010

Something I Didn't Know About My Husband

Can anyone guess where we went this weekend??




You got it we went bowling. I haven't been bowling in forever. Jimmy and I have not ever been bowling since we havebeen together. Tonight I found out something that I did not know about my husband, he is a very good bowler! He had his own bowling ball and his own shoes... sounds like a professional to me (wink, wink)! ha! Well here are a few pics of our first bowling experience together. Oh yeah good thing I got these pictures because after I took a few they announce over the intercom PLEASE NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY!! Oops!
And who could forget a picture of my sweet baby girl... this is from the other day when she woke up from her nap with crazy hair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her crazy hair picture! I can't believe how much she's grown! Maybe it's the hair, but she looks like such a big girl in that picture! Too cute! :)