Monday, July 19, 2010

Britax Car Seats

Britax is one of the best car seats on the market. My daughter has a Britax Marathon and we just adore it. It is super comfortable for her. Over at Sugar Pop Ribbons they are giving away a Britax Chaperone Infant seat. I would love to have this car seat for our next child. When I bought my daughters car seat we got such a good deal on it. These car seats are quite pricey but they are so worth it for all the safety features. I really love how easy these car seats are to take in and out. With the push button latch it is so simple and also a whole lot safer than the seatbelt.  Let me just say that I would never buy any other type of car seat than a Britax! They are great! Visit Sugar Pop Ribbons to enter this great giveaway and many other giveaways too!



No comments: