Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Library (to us anyway)

So we have been going
To the library in the next town over for a while now. We didn't go very often but when we did we would go to that one. We were not very impressed at all. So the other day I was trying to think of things that we could do every week that didn't cost money ( which meant somewhere close by because gas is out the roof) but was fun. So we decided to go to our local library. We walked in the door and went straight to the children's section. We were greeted by a sweet librarian who immediately welcomes us to the library and asked if we needed any help. As we talked she told us about every thing they had to offer for the kids.

We decided to go to the story time the next morning. Let me just say that I was impressed!! Addyson loved every second of it. The librarian read 2 books to hem and then when she was finished they did a little craft to go along with the books. We had such a great time. So excited to go back this week.
We also decided to try out the music hour also.I will be honest I was not sure what to expect. But let me just say that hour exceeded my expectations majorly !

No comments: