Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Best Drive Thru Ever

So my husband has been on to me for 2 weeks now that it was past due to get our oil changed. I usually take it to Walmart and wait for about an hour and a half and Addyson gets really irritated and tired of being in the cart. I have been putting it off for just that reason I did not want to have to wait that long and have to take Addyson out of the car. So I decided to try out the Valvoline. It is a DRIVE THRU!!!!! We didn't even have to get out of the car and it only took about 20 minutes. It was so great. The people were very friendly and explained everything that they were doing on my level (cause I do not know anything about cars)! It was just a great experience I will definetley be going back there and it will be on time because I won't be dreading it!
There is even a $6 off coupon on there website.


Addyson in the back seat with her babies while we got our oil changed!


No comments: