- She can now wear 24 month clothes
- She loves her baby dolls so much. She rocks them and says shhh,shhhh,shhhh to make them go night night!
- She is crazy in love with her Uncles.... and I think that they are in love with her.
- She is repeating everything (and I mean everything) we say.
- She says so many words now that I can't even keep track of them all.
- She learned to sing "Deep and Wide"
- She can spell her name A-D-D-Y.
- Her favorite foods right now are any kind of fruit and oatmeal especially apple cinnamon oatmeal!
- She got to meet her new cousin baby Gavin for the first time!
- She went and visited her Papa at his work and saw the big firetrucks.
- We went to the park and she wasn't to sure about all the sand getting in her shoes or the grass on her hands when she fell down.
- She loves milk alot!
- She loves going to Chick-fil-a on kids night to see the cow. She loves the cow so much she let him hold her. We were completely shocked!
- She loves wearing her sunglasses.
Josie’s B-day Festivities
1 day ago