Thursday, October 28, 2010

Just Like Poppy

We have already had a really exciting morning and it is only 9:00 am! Just like any other Tuesday I had to go to work and Nanny comes and picks Addyson up to keep her for the day. Well when I got out of the truck this morning I thought that I had unlocked the doors when I got out to get Addyson to put her in Nanny's car. (My doors do not unlock automatically when you turn the car off.)When I got to her door it was still locked. So I went back around to my door and it was locked! I had locked my keys and Addy in the car. I tried to call locksmiths and they were all different names but the same recording. (HOAX!) So I called the police department and they sent out the firefighters. Addyson was calm as could be while waiting for them to get her out. She thought it was great that firefighters "just like Poppy" were rescuing her. ha! Addyson could not stop saying "just like Poppy!" They were great.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Bless her heart! I'm glad she was okay! That's so cute though that she wasn't worried at all about her predicament and thought the firefighters were like Poppy. HaHa I bet that was scary though.