Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Old Technology... New Home Decor

My "old technology"
So about a week and a half ago I posted on Facebook that I was in need of an old console t.v, hence the title "old technology." In less than a few hours someone at messaged me and said that they had one. I messaged her back and she said that I could pick it up any time. So about 2 days later I went and picked it it. The sweet lady was from a church that my dad use to pastor. I tried to offer her money for it but insisted I just have it. It is super nice. After posting this on facebook all of my friends curiousity had piqued. They were all interested in what I was going to do with it. Now that all of you think that I am crazy. I have started to take this "old technology" and form it into my own peice of home decor. I have never done anything like this before but would love to start doing a lot more of it. I just love some of the things that I have found that people have made their own with just some elbow grease and a little paint. Well I know that you are dying to see what I have done so far on it. With out any further blabbing...  here is what I have done so far.


This is my "new home decor" so far. Excuse my husbands legs in the picture. He took out the t.v part for me. He is so good to do that kind of stuff for me. I hope to get the rest done pretty soon. You know we stay pretty busy around here.

No comments: